ALL SERVICES TEMPORARILY ONLINE ONLY
We have loved being back together in live services! However, as important as seeing you face-to-face is to us, your safety is more important. With the recent uptick in Covid cases and the move of area schools to virtual classes, for the next two weeks we are shifting all services to online only. It’s our hope that a short detour will allow some time to improve the long-term outlook, and we hope to be back in live services on December 6th. We’ll keep you updated here, as well as through our Facebook and Instagram pages, and have also made it especially easy for you to engage online – services are running every other hour at
RESOURCES FOR FAMILIES
We're here for our community
Together with 16 other Indy-area churches we provided 200,000 N-95 masks to local hospitals, first responders and healthcare workers! This exciting development was in partnership with Launch Fishers. To all of the healthcare workers in our church family, we love you and appreciate your sacrifice and service!
We've also given financial support to Meals on Wheels and the Good Samaritan Network of Hamilton County.
If you'd like to give to Heartland’s coronavirus emergency response fund, select “Emergency Relief” when you give online.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
Even though we're physically distant, spiritually we're still connected! If you need prayer or pastoral care, please contact and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly. Whether you're vulnerable, sick or in need due to school or business closures, we are here to serve you. Click below to let us know what you need.
Seek Daily Encouragement
On the spiritual side, our job is what it always is—to follow God, trusting in His love and care. Jesus promised that He is with us in the midst of trouble. If we trust in God, focusing on His promises, our anxiety levels will go down, even in the midst of uncertainty:
- Psalm 37:23: The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.
- Psalm 34:7: The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him, and He delivers them.
- Luke 12:25-26: Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?
- John 14:27: Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Join us as we participate in the Unite714 movement with thousands of other churches to pray for a miraculous healing of our lands from the coronavirus and a spiritual awakening among the nations. Twice a day at 7:14, we'll pray 2 Chronicles 7:14, “If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and forgive their sin and heal their land.” Set an alarm and join us tonight or tomorrow at 7:14!
Need prayer? We also have a prayer team available to pray for you during this time. Share your requests with us below!
Love Your Neighbor
We've been BLOWN AWAY by the number of people who've reached out to us and want to help. If you want to volunteer for opportunities as they arise, please contact . There are also plenty of ways you can love people well while maintaining social distance.
Here are a few ideas:
- Write and send a note or call a family, friend or neighbor who are not able to venture out yet, especially those over the age of 60 or who are immunocompromised.
- Leverage your social media to support your community and to spread the message of hope we have in Jesus.
- Be generous to your servers at the drive-thru/delivery service, and others whose income is being impacted by business closures.
Thank you for being the church!
Find Community in Small Groups
Let's stand in unity that this virus is not going to stop us from fulfilling our purpose to live in community with one another – in person or not! Life happens between Sundays, and the enemy would love nothing more than to have people step away from community. We want to help you get creative in how you continue to connect with your Small Group in this time. Check out the Small Group's page for options to host or catch up with your Small Group virtually.
Stay Healthy and Informed
In a crisis like this, it's common for misinformation to spread, and it can be challenging to figure out who and what to trust. Here are some reliable resources that can connect you with accurate and helpful info.