The Production Manager will oversee the Technical Ministries of Heartland Church and will report to the Worship Producer. The primary objective is to collaborate closely with Worship Producer and create an atmosphere conducive to worship and quality communication through administering, equipping and training volunteers. The Technical Ministries include audio, video, lighting, staging, projection, media duplication and multi site streaming. The position will provide support for weekly rehearsals; all worship gatherings, and special events.
- Produce an audio/visual worship environment to promote worship.
- Maintain Audio and Video systems for all needed rooms and venues.
- Recruit, lead, train, equip and coordinate schedules to make sure that all venues are supported with qualified volunteer team members.
- Overseeing multi site streaming for all campuses.
- Provide tech support for all weekend services, Wednesday evening rehearsals, and non-Sunday events such as Christmas, Easter, Christmas Eve Services, Off-site Outreach Events, Retreats, Seminars, Weddings, Funerals, Baptisms, Annual Meetings.
- All other duties as assigned
If you feel God may be leading you to this opportunity, please send your resume and 3 references (required) to Joel Lopez.
Adventureland Childcare is seeking outstanding teachers in the Early Childhood field to work with our toddlers and two year olds. Specialists that we're seeking must be educated, experienced, have the ability to communicate with parents and co-teachers in a positive and personable manner and be available for full-time employment 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday-Friday. We're a growing, enthusiastic and innovative school; therefore, we look for a committed Christ follower who wants to create a classroom environment where children will experience a loving, safe, positive Christian atmosphere and where excellence is the standard. Please send resumes to Jennifer Reardon-McSoley.
Back to Top