Position Title: Events Coordinator
Location: NE Indy Campus
Type: Part Time (16 – 24 hours/week)
- Do you have a strong desire to be part of a team focused on reaching those who don’t have a relationship with Jesus Christ?
- Have you effectively recruited people to serve together?
- Have you led successful volunteer teams either in or outside the church?
- Can you coach others to serve and lead others more effectively?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid and work is evaluated on performance?
- Are you interested in helping a growing church continue to grow?
Job responsibilities include:
- Recruit, equip and lead Events Dream Team members.
- Build strong relationships with Events Dream Team members, church staff and vendor representatives.
- Lead in planning, organizing and executing church events and services.
- Develop execution plans, including resume and timeline for each event.
- Reserve event space, arrange food & beverage, order supplies & AV equipment, ensure appropriate event décor, etc.
- Serve as project manager/liaison during events by managing logistics with Dream Team members, vendors and others.
- Manage event finances including check requests and expense reports.
- Prepare event analysis including debriefing, data recording, identification of improvement opportunities and best practices.
For serious consideration, candidate must:
- Love God and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Be passionate about loving people well, leading them into a transforming relationship with Jesus Christ and launching leaders out to love people well.
- Have strong leadership, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Be an energetic self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and lead people simultaneously.
- Be attentive to details and strive for excellence.
- Have two to five years’ experience in event planning and execution.